Welcome to Hope CRC's Brantford Food Drive Webpage
Food drive volunteer positions include Drivers, Runners and Sorters. You can sign up below as an individual or as a team. If you are hoping to do a specific route (such as your own neighborhood) you can include a street name or address in the notes section and organisers will do their best to give you that route if it is available.
For a reminder of how the food drive will work, click here.
What you need to know
- Our #1 need is for teams of 3-4 to cover a route (i.e., drop off flyers and pick up food for one route). If you don't have a vehicle that's fine, we'll pair you with a driver. Routes will take approx. 1.5 - 2.5 hours to complete with 2-3 runners and one driver
- This is a FAMILY event! There is a job for everyone.
- All the food from one route should fit in a van, SUV or truck. The routes are designed to be close to your hub so you can empty your vehicle if it becomes full.
- All food and donations are being delivered to the Brantford Food Bank.
- This is a great opportunity for High School students to get volunteer hours
- THIS WILL BE TONS OF FUN!